Sunday 30 June 2013

HOUSE!

I'm typing this from my house at last!  So happy!

Seriously, the place is nice and I'm really happy to have my stuff back rather than being sat in a room away from my main PC and my guitars.

That aside, it's been a while since I posted anything.  The week was largely uneventful; I'm learning the systems in place in the department and how the team at Hursley fits in with the other teams around the world.  It's a big, sprawling thing to get this stuff working the way people want it to and my team forms a small but no less important part of that.  Another thing I'm learning is how the in-house systems work for testing... there's a lot of code to read and it turns out that reading code when you don't know the standard libraries is pretty hard; trying to read this code has been the best crash-course in PHP I think I could ever get.

No comments:

Post a Comment