Wednesday 19 June 2013

Information. Overload.

Seriously, there's just been so much stuff to think about and remember for the past few days.  I think all I can remember is a few people's names and where my desk is... I think, I'm not sure about the desk.  Hursley is just so god damn huge.

That said, I'm looking forward to properly getting down to some work; I've been put in the Java Runtime performance testing team... so I can't talk in detail about what I'm doing for the most part.  Just that I'm going to be on the team who do performance testing on IBM's in-house version of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE).

Also I got a company laptop (pretty beefy machine), a fancy lanyard that's different from the other ITs and an IBM branded mug.  These things all make me quite happy.

Aside from all that a bunch of outgoing and incoming ITs went bowling last night, was a lot of fun.  Pub quiz tomorrow so I think a very good night's sleep is the order for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment