Friday 20 September 2013

Keeping track of what's going on...

So it's been over a quarter of the year now... definitely settling in nicely although right now I still don't feel like I want to come back here as a graduate.  In my one-to-one with my task manager a couple of days ago he said that my team lead thought I was getting in to the swing of the work more quickly than is usually expected of an IT so that made me very happy!  There has also been praise from the guy who assigns me work within the team, which always feels good.

One thing that's been coming up a bit of late is people asking me what I've been doing with my time so I think I need some system of keeping track of what I've been working on.  Probably the best way of doing that is just using the internal tools the company has but I'm going to think on it a bit more and see if I can come up with something that's a little more personal to me but not publicly visible.  So not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment